Roleplay Online

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Roleplay Online
Roleplay Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catering to all your creative ideas since 2017.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drake, the Shogun of Sarcasm

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Drake, the Shogun of Sarcasm Empty Drake, the Shogun of Sarcasm Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:55 am

Drake

Drake

Drake, the Shogun of Sarcasm 6049611-8499145807-dpool
Name: Luke Lynham Lawson

Aliases: Lucky Luke, L, Drake, Shogun of Sarcasm, Soulless Soldier, Deranged Degenerate, Carmine Clown

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 185 pounds

Species: Human (?????)

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship status: Hopeless

Occupation: Philantropist, investment fund owner, soldier of fortune

Identity: Secret

Powers:

My powers? I think they should be pretty straightforward, you know? I'm incredibly handsome, born with an enviable sense of humor and packing more than you can handle, ladies. A charming prince, indeed. However, if you mean actual powers, I suppose it's way less impressive.

I'm CIA's wet dream, so to speak.

The mentality of a soldier, the regenerative properties of a god, the good looks of a 007 actor and the voice of an angel. I was cursed with immortality, and before you come here and start bullshitting me about how amazing my powers are and how incredibly lucky I am, I'm already telling you to expletive off. It's not easy. I can feel pain just fine, but having this uncanny skill to heal your head in record time really bugs me out. Shots don't phase me, swords can slice but aren't really a problem, words still hurt equally though. I have a soft heart.

Aside from that, the Superpower wikia would usually want me to talk about outstanding powers such as... Weapon usage, fighting ability and all that stuff military usually teaches you, y'know? Definitely powers. Anyways, I need to fill in more space so the Bio doesn't look too small. Might as well brag about my ability while holding a pointy, long swords, which I'll wield to teleport behind you and then murk you like the newb you are.

In other words, I'm pretty decent. Don't pick a fight with me. I'll probably be murderstomped by you, so, seriously, leave me alone. I already have self-esteem issues and the psychologist won't enjoy having to work on that even harder.

As a matter of fact, ever realized how we pay some people only to complain? Like, seriously Scott, get a grip. Sheesh...

2Drake, the Shogun of Sarcasm Empty Re: Drake, the Shogun of Sarcasm Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:02 am

Dee Richard Cockstardus

Dee Richard Cockstardus

You have more Ls than Lady Liberty after Gothic getting bombed.

3Drake, the Shogun of Sarcasm Empty Re: Drake, the Shogun of Sarcasm Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:29 pm

Black Knight

Black Knight

Drake, the Shogun of Sarcasm Giphy-10

4Drake, the Shogun of Sarcasm Empty Re: Drake, the Shogun of Sarcasm Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:11 pm

Leon

Leon
Admin

Moved to the right forum.

https://rponline.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum