Roleplay Online

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Roleplay Online
Roleplay Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catering to all your creative ideas since 2017.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Declaration of Intent (Year One Kick-Off, Open Event).

+2
Super-Seer
Carbon
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Carbon

Carbon

The Mechanical Marvel had made a decision. With the emergence of the 'super-humans,' including one who wore a symbol similar to Carbon's own, he had to make a statement. Tell the world exactly who he was, and what he was here for. A declaration of intent. 

So he called every major news organization, and more than a few minor ones. Specified a time and place, and told them to be there. His exact words had been "Hello. My name is Carbon, and I am one of the 'super-humans.'" They had practically been salivating, by the time the call was over. 

His prototype Aero soared over the Dawn City rooftops. Radar-reflective, though not fully cloaked. He'd be photographed, surely, but no government satellites would be taking deep-level scans of his ship. From what the cameras on the Aero were picking up, they had set up a stage for him, in the center of the city's Waverley Park. 

There's some irony, there. They've set up in the part of the city where they don't think I'll ever be. They more expect me to be downtown, where the city's poorest victimize each other. However, I intend for the opposite to be true. I'll establish some sort of charitable endeavor there, make donations. Publicly, it'd do wonders for my image, but it's not a mere political move. I won't do any lasting good by assaulting the poor. Instead, I'll be able to do that by taking on people like Pendragon. 

Carbon shook his head slightly, clearing his mind. It was a purely human movement, one that he only affected to seem less threatening. His hope was that his little 'act' was good enough to prevent mass hysteria, at his appearance. His current body was tailored to that job, with human features and human-like appendages. 

The Aero notified him that they were approaching, and he readied himself. Once he was a few thousand yards away, though high above, he opened the ship's cockpit, and simply leapt out. He cloaked the ship as he did, and remotely sent it into passive mode, to go hide in a cloud.
A Declaration of Intent (Year One Kick-Off, Open Event). F8e62611

The Amazing Automaton's wings extended. Blood-red, a sharp contrast to the rest of his body. He swooped down, form indistinct, onto the stage, to 'oohs' and 'ahhs.' Once he landed, they quieted down, and saw him in his fullness. There was no doubt, seeing him, that he wasn't a human, but his aim wasn't to pass for one, merely seem to be modeled after one.

"Hello," he said. There was a podium ready for him, with a number of microphones, but he quietly turned them off, opting instead to use his built-in speakers to project his voice. It'd sound better anyways. "My name is Carbon. I'll keep this part brief, I'm sure you have many questions. I am not a human, I am a machine. An 'android,' or 'robot,' if you prefer." He carefully avoided any mention of the term 'artificial intelligence,' he didn't want to alarm anyone. "I am a 'super-hero,' for lack of a better term. Like in comic books. Not a vigilante, I intend to work with law enforcement wherever possible, and I've no intent to break any laws. I share no association with the so-called 'Black Knight' of Dawn City, despite the similarity of our symbols." 

Everything was going well, so far. Cameras flashed, and there was the occasional murmur, but no one had shouted a slur at him, or attacked him. That had only happened in 3% of the simulations Carbon had run, but it'd worried him nonetheless. 

"Does anyone have any questions?"

Super-Seer

Super-Seer

Macau, China - Foundation Compound - Executive Suite

A Declaration of Intent (Year One Kick-Off, Open Event). Giphy11

Nothing special.

Julian had been gripped just as many others had by the announcement originating out of Dawn City. He'd ignored the absurd-sounding reports of inhuman beings with powers far beyond mortal men because they were just that - absurd. He had no time to preoccupy himself with urban legend, and the notion that simple genetic anomalies would be enough to grant them the abilities they possessed. It had been pseudoscience to him before he saw Carbon land, and after that, it was only disappointment.

For such a remarkable being, this Carbon seemed intent on simply protecting the status quo. His repetitive assertion that he would be cooperating with law enforcement was enough proof of that. This wasn't the future - it was just a man of different material. Whoever had beaten Julian to the punch on constructing AI had crippled it in its sleep, turned it towards human values instead. That much was certain, and it was repulsive.

Nothing special.

He took a few rapid breaths. This flawed slave of a robot didn't change anything, but the others? They had to go. The presence of an objectively biologically superior being to humanity undermined his fundamental goal. If he didn't act, his new golden age would be stolen from him, and the human condition would be one consigned to a new slavery. Rather than worship democracy and consumerism, they'd turn their eyes towards the genetically challenged, mistaking their inborn power for worthiness.

It wasn't over yet. Not by a long shot. He had the military drooling over his technology, and though he'd been holding back on releasing the majority of it, it looked like the future was coming sooner than expected. They'd need live-fire weapons tests, bulk production, and above all, skyrocketing demand. If he were going to get his show on the road ahead of schedule, that would require a surge in necessity for weaponry worldwide. He'd need to demonstrate how much the US would need him, along with the Russians, the Chinese, and every other potential buyer.

There could be no more staggering product, no more planned obsolescence. Foundation Incorporated was about to go from a B-team microchip producer to an industry powerhouse fifteen years ahead of schedule, and that meant that Julian was going to need to be working overtime. New guns, new missiles, and above all, new targeting systems to make sure the collateral damage was just inside the optimal range.

These freaks weren't about to tear his vision away from him. That was for sure. The most they had done, no, the most they could ever do was make it come a little sooner.

He would not be denied his destiny.

Leon

Leon
Admin

@Carbon @Optimal

Texas, USA

The Sheriff of the Wild West was at the bar's counter, drinking. His eyes wearily stared at the television set placed to the right wall, atop a couple of steel angles. An old, a very old television set from the 70s. It was a miracle the thing still worked as it did. You could barely see anything on it riddled with so much static. His dreamy gaze stared at it nonetheless. Nothing interesting ever happened in the world around him, or to be precise the town he was born into. It had only 300 people in it and not even many facilities to speak of. He had an ability, a mysterious one that John did not know how it had come to be. He kept it hidden, preventing others from viewing him as a freak. It was easier to hide. At least the ability did not change him physically. This helped John maintain his ability in secret.

10 years ago, John was 15, when he discovered the ability. Some kind of portal making ability. Over the years, he had learned to better use the abilities in various ways, but he mostly used it where no one could see.

"Hello," he said. There was a podium ready for him, with a number of microphones, but he quietly turned them off, opting instead to use his built-in speakers to project his voice. It'd sound better anyways. "My name is Carbon. I'll keep this part brief, I'm sure you have many questions. I am not a human, I am a machine. An 'android,' or 'robot,' if you prefer." He carefully avoided any mention of the term 'artificial intelligence,' he didn't want to alarm anyone. "I am a 'super-hero,' for lack of a better term. Like in comic books. Not a vigilante, I intend to work with law enforcement wherever possible, and I've no intent to break any laws. I share no association with the so-called 'Black Knight' of Dawn City, despite the similarity of our symbols." 

Everything was going well, so far. Cameras flashed, and there was the occasional murmur, but no one had shouted a slur at him, or attacked him. That had only happened in 3% of the simulations Carbon had run, but it'd worried him nonetheless. 

"Does anyone have any questions?"

John listened as someone who addressed himself as a superhero appeared on the TV. Did he just say.. superhero? as in someone with powers. John sat down the glass, turning around to pay his utmost attention to the screen. Questions went through his mind. Was the guy like him then? Curiosity got the better of him. A spinning disk of blue air appeared above John and slowly consumed him from head to toe until John disappeared.

Dawn City

John appeared amidst the sea of journalists, reporters, cameras and their flashes. He did not make himself known, but he watched for now, perhaps have a word with Carbon later on, once the crowd thinned or he switched places. The stench of his breath was enough to give him space to advance to the frontlines, only a few feet from the speaker.

https://rponline.rpg-board.net

Carbon

Carbon

The moment Carbon had asked for questions, almost every hand in the audience went up, even from random non-reporters who'd joined the crowd. As they did, Carbon silently noted the appearance of a man in the crowd, who appeared to move via some sort of teleportation.

As long as he remains non-hostile, I won't confront him. That might provoke him, and a fight with so many people would be a disaster. 

He selected a reporter from the crowd, mostly at random. He'd identified the reporters from publications that were likely to ask questions he didn't want to answer, and avoided them in advance. 

"Mister, ah... Carbon," the woman said, looking slightly apprehensive. "Would you mind demonstrating your... powers, for us?"

Carbon smiled, inasmuch as his face could do so. "Of course." With than, he'd raise his right arm up, and fire four special rounds into the air. They weren't real bullets, of course, but instead 'firework' rounds, a kind of situationally useful ammunition he'd developed to stun enemies. Here, they simply exploded in mid-air, creating a harmless light-show that dazzled the crowd. 

After the fireworks were done, Carbon selected another person to ask a question. This one seemed more confident. "Carbon, what are your thoughts on those who say that people like you are a danger to society?"

"I think those fears are wholly unfounded," the A.I. said. "In the end, despite a few superficial differences, I'm no different from any of you." 

A necessary lie.

Jaiden Logic

Jaiden Logic

Jaiden had heard of this meeting about to take place and thought it best to find out just what was going on. In truth, he was still very behind on his understanding of what had been happening in the world and this was an excellent topic for it. He wouldn't interfere, merely be present. James Rodrigo was the host he was using at this time, with any other bodies he had locked away in their respective locations to avoid their escape.

He walked among the crowd as one of them, keeping his eyes locked on this self proclaimed hero and sniffing occasionally followed by wiping his nose to hide the fact he was actually just sniffing out everyones scent and smelling for weapons or dangerous items.

Jaiden narrowed his eyes as he said he was no different from any of the people here while gesturing to them, Well that's just foolish for anyone to say. There's quite a few people here, any of whom could be serial killers, heck, I'm here and I've come all the way from North Korea with an ability that lets me steal peoples bodies so who's he to say he's no different from the rest of us. What morons are...never-mind, almost everyone here probably is a moron. Believe anything they're told just because they're told it by someone they respect. humans. They never know who to trust.

He hesitantly raised a hand, But how much do they trust you hm? Let's find out.
"You said you're a machine? But how can that be so, are you artificial intelligence or some sort of enchanted droid? Should we worry about you going haywire?" He asked. His voice was innocent, the question was not. He wanted to see the response of both the android, and the people.

Carbon

Carbon

"You said you're a machine? But how can that be so, are you artificial intelligence or some sort of enchanted droid? Should we worry about you going haywire?"

Damn. As far as unfortunate questions go, that's pretty much the 'nightmare scenario.' Of course, that just means it has the highest likelihood of unfortunate reactions, not that I haven't planned for it. 

"Your apprehension is understandable," Carbon answered. As he spoke, he made a few subtle changes to his body language, to appear leas threatening. The 'fins' on his forearms folded into his arms, and he relaxed into a slightly more 'casual' pose. The lights that appeared to be his eyes dimmed. "But I urge you not to let it color your opinion of me. I am 'artificial,' and I think I have some degree of intelligence, but I'm no 'Skynet.' You all have nothing to fear from me."

Unless, he finished internally, you're on my list. 

Drake

Drake

A Declaration of Intent (Year One Kick-Off, Open Event). Giphy

The ironic claps fill the room as an unorthodoxly costumed man mockingly praises the ongoing interview flashing at the television. Around him are a few corpses, vermilion splattered across the room as an abstract painting. Crossed legs, a wide smirk covered by that red-and-black mask, audible chortles reverberating throughout the emptiness of corridors.
Superheroes.

He had heard of these unbeknownst masked freakshows getting more and more frequent, all but rumors, hoaxes amid the world of his secret trade. In fact, it didn't surprise him much, given the fact he wasn't precisely human himself, and wore a mask too. He wasn't like them, though. Living their lives whilst chasing whichever selfish visions they thought better for everyone. It was laughable, not unlike life itself. All one huge joke.

At least he could laugh at it when no one else seemed to.
Luke, that was his veracious name, rising as a quite rich prodigy in the world of finances, a serious, quiescent man who knew where and when to invest. No dirty deeds soiling his name, no proof of preferential information aiding his investments. Just a young man that acknowledged how money worked.

A facade, if anything else.

Obviously his knowledge was greater than his true persona would hint at, evidently his gains were solely due to his hard-working performance, yet his entire life had been a fabricated lie. Monotonous discussions, partnerships with those who attempted to mask their interests yet still let them through crystal-clear, nights with women who desired nothing but his money, a stern personality. Lies. All lies. A grandiose scheme crafted by his own insecurities. The world would never accept him for who he was.

A bored individual.

That mask, that ridiculously mouthy mercenary dubbed Drake, seemingly immortal. That was him. The mask was his face, the blood smudging his hands was his trade. It was exciting, it was refreshing, it was... delicious. Sinful or not, it was the best. Life was a joke regardless, who could blame him for delivering so many punchlines?

It was why he chortled at the television, unable to come up with any quips for the moment, just entranced on the stupidity of it all. People lying to themselves over and over. He had company now, a welcome twist. Carbon was perhaps the first to shock the world, yet if most hoaxes were to be considered true, there would be no shortage of supers now.

"Batcop, would make for a nice reboot." He stated, rising from the armchair he had been sitting on. "Lucky bastard,
imagine how many chicks will want to ride his nonexistent robot dick! Goddamn it, my money can't compete with his edgy 'good guy' looks."
He scratched his head. "Fuck me, gotta walk with bat-sprays now. Pest-control will be a pain in the ass."

Azra

Azra

It'd been years sense Alezra developed her ability, couldn't really remember when she first learned of it just that afterward she wanted to master it. Way she saw it the moment she took action she'd gain some level of attention how much though was a matter of timing. Wait until the rumors are true of superhumans and she was one anomaly amongst the collective. One little problem in the world about to wake up to a typhoon of issues. If she just rushed out to show off abilities and the like she'd have been a threat. To much of an issue in the same world. So she trained a bit, fine tuned her abilities and did her best to live a normal life. Monotonous and droll yet the ideal cover in saying that she was a no one on the radar of others.
Easy on the eyes did a lot for her able to help land a job as a cashier. In the past her time at school said she could be more. Dawn City wasn't to inviting though not out of the family she had come from in any case. Not to luxurious a start allowed for a mundane regular life and that all fell into her plan of a cover. Wait till someone else stepped up to the cameras and looked to change the status quo. News playing on the TV of the store she looked after on a college campus, someone interesting so the volume gets turned up.
He calls himself Carbon, he was an artificial being, came with fireworks as a display. Cute way of helping shift some of the light in a positive fashion. Alezra had her doubts it would do well for him in the end. Attention seeking just made one easier to want to target when things got out of hand. It was perfect for the thief though. So much media and coverage was over on that end of town. Authorities wanted to be around to see how things played out. Meanwhile the thief knew where another little bit of business was going down. Opposite end of town, some questionable men with questionable pasts were getting together. Did it this day every month like clock work, she'd learned of there game of poker through looks and briefly being the date of one of those men. They'd of loved for her to have had to strip down so of course she was invited. She and that particular gangster broke up they stuck to their ways though.
"Can I call it a night early? Have a girl friend who's going to make a fool of herself with that kind of news." A lie, bend over the counter some though and smile went a long way, shift of blue eyes to her phone as if a concerned text has come it painted an ideal image. One that won her freedom for the night. "Thanks chief" she remarked clocking out and heading out the door.

Get a ride from a cab, isn't to far away but a cab was good cover. Just a girl getting a ride, she didn't have a car and walking here would of taken longer then she would of had time for getting off work. It didn't make up for everything but she did what she could to mask true intentions. Dip into an alley and change clothes. Early in the career it was nothing special it helped though keep warm and provided air resistance. A pouch stored some improvised weapons should the need arise gloved hands would be making use of razors and nails, didn't leave a trail like a gun. It was also easy to throw her clothes stored in a backpack on over the body suit come the escape afterward.
Confident the world was distracted from this district of the city and of being free for the night from work with enough going to help cover any tracks the skin tight black suited figure kneels within the shadow. Calm breeze picks up and in a brief dispersal of litter and trash around the alley the thief is sent airborn rush of air circling around her but otherwise tame and hard to notice. Brief flip backward and the arc moves her over he sky light wind letting her soar in the ways strictly of her choosing. Ocean blue eyes look down to see exactly as she expected.

A Declaration of Intent (Year One Kick-Off, Open Event). Image15

Drinks, glasses and bottles in volume from the half full to the empty. Cards and chips were everywhere for a pot rather large in size. The men without a girl on the arm thankfully settling for drunk laughter and junk food to dive into. They were all friends so wasn't really any guns to worry about, remove a nail and put a current behind it a cyclone of a wind as glass shatters and the window gives way glass that upon falling is shoved about like the nail. Creating a room covering shower of glass before a thief lands. Slumped over and bleeding out made reaching down to pick up the winning pot for herself. Should she figured be able to bale out within a few minutes at most, a nice easy job to start with as the world was focused on the man who shot fireworks and not the poker game of a few gang bangers.

Jaiden Logic

Jaiden Logic

Jaiden nodded to himself, he also narrowed his eyes as he watched Carbon assume a less threatening appearance. Oh that is so unfortunate and fortunate at once. You lack a total understanding of social manipulation, you made it far to clear that you were trying to appear less intimidating when someone brought up the possibility you could be a threat. You need help playing this game. I almost want to tear you apart for the fun of it, break down peoples opinions of you. But, I don't want to destroy the order you might be able to help with. It'd be to easy to tear you apart and so I shouldn't do it.

Jaiden tried to make sure Carbon knew he was looking directly at his eyes and mouthed the words, "You aren't very convincing." he then shrugged and simply remained in the crowd, watching to see if anything else would happen.

Carbon

Carbon

You aren't very convincing... curious. Carbon performed another scan of the strange question-asker's face, and saved it to his 'potential threats' file, right next to the strange man who'd teleported into the crowd just minutes ago. 

Carbon answered a few more softball questions from the audience, after Logic asked his, and then their time was up. The Mechanical Marvel thanked them for their time, and they left, after snapping a few more pictures. But before one person could leave, Carbon approached them. First, he stepped off the stage, and into the crowd, activating a holographic cloak. He appeared just another civilian, and no one in the crowd seemed to notice. 

He quickly located the person he was looking for. The unnamed teleporter he'd noted the appearance of (@lowlaville). Once he'd found them, he approached, quickly, before they could leave again. He reached out and tapped the man on the shoulder. Once he turned to look at Carbon, the AI would subtly flash his eyes red, to signal he was the same person who had been on the stage just moments ago. 

"Let's talk, friend. Somewhere where no one will get hurt..."

Leon

Leon
Admin

@Carbon

Leon was about to leave the premise when he was confronted by someone, with flashy red eyes.

Carbon wrote:"Let's talk, friend. Somewhere where no one will get hurt..."

John narrowed his gaze as he stared into the eyes of the man who had decided to cut him off. "Is that a threat?" This was the weirdest way to open a conversation that anyone had ever implied. "Or did you just assume I was here to hurt someone? The cowboy of the wild west, although intoxicated, he was still sober enough to carry a conversation, despite being drowsy and smelly. If anything, it would be easier to tick John off. Clearly, the "AI" still needed to learn a thing or two about humans.

Mentally, John prepared himself for a fight, because he believed this man was here to cause trouble more than anything else, trouble Leon was more than accustomed to dealing with. His right hand traveled behind his back, hands placed on the gun neatly tucked under his shirt.

Carbon

Carbon

@Leon

"Well, considering you've got your hand on a gun, I'd say you're more likely than most to hurt someone." 

Carbon had noted the gun almost immediately after approaching Leon, though he'd missed it while in the crowd. It was eminently possible the teleporter had a license, so Carbon hadn't called him on it. Either way, he wasn't particularly concerned. Conventional weaponry hadn't managed to damage him yet.

"But to answer your question, I don't intend to fight you. I don't even want to. If you try to fight me, though, I can't make any promises." 

The statement was, perhaps, slightly melodramatic, but Carbon had an image to maintain. 

"There's a very well-reviewed bar just a few blocks from here. I'll buy you a drink, and you can explain your power to me."

Leon

Leon
Admin

@Carbon

Carbon wrote:"There's a very well-reviewed bar just a few blocks from here. I'll buy you a drink, and you can explain your power to me."

John listened patiently as the red glowy eyed man spoke. He didn't really care about whether or not if the man was going to respond if he shot him, he was more concerned with just the shooting aspect of the interaction. But as the man had mentioned getting him a drink, John finally relaxed his guard, removing his hand from the weapon. John was a licensed sheriff of Texas, allowed to carry a gun and shoot people with it, if necessary, he really was not worried about some "hero" who just up and showed out of nowhere.

His behavior still irked John, however. The phrases he used were, direct, as if he had no choice, "Alright, lead the way," John spoke, opting to follow the man wherever he leads him.

Azra

Azra

EThe vivacious vixen stood amongst an assortment of dead, ripped apart by shards of glass. Hurricane like winds had danced through the room penthouse suite to pricey for them to call home. Not to much to avoid renting for a night though. Security was non existent on this floor they were free to enjoy the night now it was a night just for her however. Bodies ripped apart and slouched over, it'd been months sense they'd talked to her she wasn't a suspect to the eventual crime scene. Bodies cut down thanks to glass she had no prints or DNA to leave behind. Might of been lose hair given her long flowing white locks, the wind that flowed around her tucked that away though into the alabaster furr to her costume for now. Later she could discard them away from the crime scene she left. 

Satisfied that the people had been slain and that she could get away with what she'd done she leaned down, first things first. Remove and pocket the nail she'd launched, slip it back into the pouch whatever shattered the window of the room wouldn't be found. Second up was the money, drop it into the bag other then fifty she placed in her bra for now. That fifty would be used for the cover at a bar rest would be used much later and mostly sparingly. Had to be smart with it, casual job so she just had to portray a girl being smart with her finances in the coming weeks or months. Although maybe a piece of jewelry or two wouldn't hurt. Her third priority of course was to check her image in the large tv screen.

Check for any glass on her figure, any random specs of blood had to make sure if she went anywhere she didn't look like a criminal after all. Though Alezra did spend some time just admiring her own image, checking hair and taking in her own presence. A bit of vanity she thought never hurt, and then it was on to retreating from the place. A jump and the gust of wind carried her out dropping back toward the alley, another gust to cushion the fall. She lands and so far the world is none the wiser to the events that'd unfolded. Duck behind a dumpster to change back into civilian clothes, tuck costume into her backpack. Trade a little mask for a pair of headphones, spray some perfume, mixes with the city life and alcohol of the room she'd been in. She was pretty sure nobody was going to be smelling thug corpses and tracking them to her but just in case. Honestly if she had a Metahuman tier nose that would be how she used it, just helping detective work. 

In any case she began walking to next bar over, a quaint little place where plenty of her friends hung out at. Slip the fifty into her pants pocket, keep a hand by it paint an image of a girl just eager to spend a few bucks. And there upon entry was Teresa her friend with the ability to create a small arc of lightning, no better then a taser on a good day. Drained a lot of stamina to usually drawing more bio electricity then static fro movement or the setting. She was making a fool of herself, bragging in drunken stupor how Carbon wasn't that impressive and playfully challenging people to get shocked by her. Perfect for the already set up alibi Alezra quick to act "Oh my god Ter knew you'd be doing this. Ignore my friend she's an idiot" a hand teasingly nudging her friend over to give Alezra room in the booth, a swat at Teresa's hand as if to tell her to stop but nothing to drastic either. Outside of being easy on the eyes she didn't want any attention really on her.

A Declaration of Intent (Year One Kick-Off, Open Event). Image16!

Carbon

Carbon

@Leon @Azra

Just a moment after Alezra entered the bar, Carbon, and John Leon, entered. Carbon was, of course, hidden, wearing the form of a young man, in his early twenties. He wore a brown jacket, with a black t-shirt featuring Carbon's own red bat-sigil on the chest. Hiding in plain sight, he thought. 

A Declaration of Intent (Year One Kick-Off, Open Event). 323cbb10

They entered, and took a seat at the bar. Carbon didn't order, though he'd wait for Leon to do so before speaking. He also began emitting a quiet buzzing noise, wholly unnoticeable unless one was specifically listening for it. It would make their conversation harder to listen in on. 

With his superhuman senses, Carbon could hear almost everything in the room, and see it as well, with a three-hundred-and-sixty degree range of vision. In a corner booth, a young metahuman, or possibly mutant, was having a laugh at his expense. He opened a file for her absentmindedly, but his attention was focused on her friend. Specifically, the blood.

It wasn't visible, she was a professional in that regard, but the smell of that much blood was easy to pick out. It seemed likely that no one else in the room would notice, as it took Carbon's hi-tech, artificial 'nose' to notice it, so he simply noted it and moved on. He'd deal with it later. 

"So," the Mechanical Marvel said. He'd been facing Leon the whole time, attention never appearing to stray from the grizzled man. "You have... 'powers.'" His voice was low, enough that no one would hear by chance. "Are you a good guy, or a bad guy? I promise you, no matter what you say, I won't attack you. Just be honest."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum